I'm baaaccckk!!
OMG the Burj Al Arab is AMAZING. (FYI it's the first ever 7-star hotel in the world.) We went there to celebrate my sister's 14th birthday (lucky thing) in the sky bar and guess what? They supply HERMES lotion and EDT in the bloody restroom. Not even in the hotel rooms, it's the one in the restaurant.
We also visited the Raffles Dubai and luckly for us, there weren't any people there as it had only been open for a month, we got a personal tour. Some Sheikh bought the entire 14th floor and the top floor club is cool. The rooms start at like SGD 1200 per night! And to think THAT's their 5-star hotel! O.o
The flight landed close to 6 this morning and I hadn't slept a wink. Gosh, now I'm hyper from the lack of sleep. I swear I'll probably crash during class lunch later.
I think my mom's boyfriend is trying to buy me over XD. First the watches now a camera. What's next... :P
I miss my mom already. And my sister. It's gone be another 12 months before I see them again!! :'(
10:41 AM